WHO ARE WE?
Sadat Welfare Society Gujarat is aiming to become educated and responsible servant of ImameZamana (afts): “The Ultimate Savior for Mankind”.
We are Inspired by the Islamic teachings of empathy, generosity and selflessness. Our Focus is to channelize the resources from those who have it to those who need it the most.
“Intellectual and Spiritual Youth power who can collectively work for the Community Upliftment”
- To Improve the Quality of life and address the most challenging Social concerns of Community.
- To Ensure that every individuals of Community are provided opportunities to identify their potential, set appropriate goals and receive extraordinary achievements.
- To Promote the development of youth in achieving their full physical, intellectual, social and spiritual potential, as an individual, as a responsible citizen and as a member of their local, national and international Communities.
- To Providecounselling services in favour of placement, higher education and self-employment.
- To Help Our Society by developing members who are having social obligations and high thinking for Human Resource Development.
- To Promote initiatives for a better future with greater possibilities.
Whoever Strives…. Shall Succeed…!